“Company” means the legal entity using the Service, generally your employer.
”you” or ”your” means you, the physical person who use the Service on behalf of the Company.
“visitor” means a visitor to the website.
“website” means proposales.com.
“desktop application” means the desktop application available for downloading on the website.
“Service” means the services provided through the website and/or the desktop application.
“we”, “us” or “our” means Proposales AB, Swedish registration number 559150-6075.
“Terms” means our Terms of Service, which can be found on the website.
”personal data” means any information about you from which you are directly or indirectly personally identifiable.
2. Collection of personal data
When signing up as a user of the Service, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal data such as your name, e-mail address, profile picture or any other information that you may provide voluntarily. Also, the Company may provide us with some information about you in order for us to set up your account and send you an invitation to use the Service.
3. Responsibility for personal data
It is the Company that is the controller of the personal data provided to us and is thereby responsible for making sure your personal data is processed in accordance with Swedish and EU legislation. Regarding your personal data, we operate as the Company’s personal data assistant. In general, it means that the Company decides the purpose and manner of the processing of your personal data and is responsible for its own and our processing of your personal data. If we collect and process your personal data for our own behalf, we will inform you specifically about such collection and processing.
4. Purposes of processing your personal data
We provide the Service to the Company, and therefore collect and process your personal data for your Company’s purposes, in accordance with the Company’s instructions and on the Company’s behalf. The purpose is mainly related to help us deliver the Service to you and the Company in the best way possible. Your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- monitor, develop and improve the website and the Services and to analyze your use of the Service;
- enable technical developments of, and enhance your experience of, the Service;
- improve interactions with our support;
- manage user content, such as created business proposals;
- send you e-mails to inform you about the Service;
- provide the Service.
5. Erasing and editing your personal data
5.1 You will always have the opportunity to add or edit your personal data in the Service and you may also erase and delete the information when you terminate your user account. If you chose to erase any personal data, the personal data might be stored at our servers for a limited period of time. We will not store any of your personal data on our own behalf.
5.2 You may at any time chose to not receive e-mails from us. You may do so by clicking the unsubscribe button in your e-mail or by opt-out from receiving e-mail in your user account.
6. Some things you need to know
6.1 You have the right to, once (1) per calendar year, request details about what personal data that is processed by us on behalf of the Company, the source of the personal data and the identity of parties to whom the personal data has been provided. Such a request shall be put in written form to the Company, being the personal data controller of your personal data.
6.2 Regarding such processing of personal data that requires your consent, you can at any time revoke the consent to use your data that you provided upon your registration. In addition, you can request rectification, erasure or blocking at any time of any personal data that is inaccurate. Revocation and the request for rectification shall be made to the Company.
8. Passing on personal data to third parties
Except as expressly stated herein or in the Terms, we will not sell, share or rent any of your personal data to any third party. We may pass on your personal data to:
- The Company;
- Our employees, subcontractors (such as hosting providers), in order to facilitate, provide and perform the Service. We may store your personal data at our hosting provider’s servers and we may use subcontractors to perform maintenance or assist us in securing the Service. We remain responsible for our subcontractor’s processing of your personal data;
- Regulatory authorities or legal advisors in connection with any alleged criminal offence or suspected breach of the Terms or where we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; and
- A limited number of third-party service providers, for the purpose of the third-party service provider to perform their services. Personal data is shared with our third-party service providers to the most limited extent possible. The kind of personal data shared with third-party service providers mainly consist of your name and registered e-mail address and are used by the third-party service provider to send you e-mails and alerts regarding your use of the Service.
9. Non-personally-identifiable information
We will for our own purposes collect certain non-personally identifiable information such as your and other visitor’s browser type, referring site and the date and time of your or other visitor’s visits on the website and the Service. We will collect such information in a non-personally and aggregated manner. The purpose for such collection is mainly to understand better how the website and the Service is used and for remarketing and advertising purposes.
10.2 Cookies are either “session” cookies or “persistent” cookies. Session cookies allow you or the visitor to carry information across website pages, without having to re-enter that information. Session cookies are automatically deleted when you leave a website and go to another website, or when your browser is shut down. Persistent cookies allow a website to recognize you or the visitor when you or the visitor return to the website and to remember some of your or the visitor’s preferences. Persistent cookies stay on your or the visitor’s computer until manually deleted.
10.3 The following types of cookies are used by us or our third party service providers:
- “Strictly necessary cookies” that are required for our operation of the Service.
- “Performance/analytical cookies” that allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors on the website and the number of users in the Service and how the Service is used.
- “Functionality cookies” that are used to recognize you or the visitor when you or the visitor return to the website or the Service.
10.4 You and other visitors can choose to not receive cookies in your web browser. However, if you choose to not receive cookies, the feasibility and the features of the website and the Service might be affected negatively.